MiVoice 4224 Digital Phone
- A five-row adjustable graphical display
- 12 function keys with LEDs
- 4 large Clear and Speech keys with LEDs
- 1 large Answer/Extend key
- Headset port (with dedicated headset switching key)
- Programmable ringer loudness and tone character
- Adjustable foot console.
- Easy to mount on wall.
- Hearing impaired support with amplification (+6db)
- Acoustic shock protection Support option unit port
The MiVoice 4224 Digital Phone telephones are specifically designed for the needs of operators working with MX-ONE and BusinessPhone PBXs. They are designed to provide them with full switchboard access and functionality. MiVoice 4224 Digital Phone is a large, five-row adjustable graphical display offers well-structured information layout. This is where the status and call information are presented. The display and key texts are easy to read and understand. The keypad uses a conventional numeric keypad and single access to all traffic handling functions. The operator can choose between five languages to be displayed.